First of all, sorry this is a day late….it’s been a hectic week!
This week I am going to show you how to make crepes I used a recipe from Allrecipes.com which was in American measurements so I put them into English measurements!
You will need:
- 340g of flour
- 170g of Milk
- 170g Water
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
- Pinch of salt
- Mixing bowel
- Pan/ Crepe Maker
- Toppings (e.g: Lemon & Sugar, chocolate&bananas)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the flour and the eggs. Add in the milk and water and whisk to combine. Add the salt and butter and whisk again.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan and ladle in a scoop of the mixture into the pan and immediately tilt the pan in a circular motion to create a perfect circle. (Or use a Crepe maker like I did!)
- Cook the crepe until there are small bubbles in the top of the crepe and then carefully slide the spatula under the crepe and flip it over. Cook until brown.
- Add toppings, roll and eat!
Hope you enjoyed that blogpost! Next week I will be telling you about My Great South Run adventure! If you would like to donate please go to: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Rhiannon-Jenkins3. Thank you!!
See you next week!