Student, Uni Life

Let me introduce myself…

#currentsettings

Three weeks into the first term of Uni and the work is already piling up. Today I am tasked with planning two assignments due this month and roughly 30 pages of notes from the past week’s lectures. YAY ME! I am so fortunate to be a part of the University, not only as a student but as an Ambassador and now a Student Blogger and am really looking forward to taking a break out of my schedule to share my memories, experiences, advice, tips and ups and downs of my student life. I really want to share with everyone a summary of my first year in my next post and it would be great to hear what you would want to hear about, so if you have any questions about my course or being a fresher in general, please feel free to comment below   🙂

I thought I’d just start of today by introducing myself…

London bred and born, slightly over-organised student, currently in my 2nd year studying Biomedical Science at the University of Portsmouth.

That’s me in a nutshell. I’m a lover of life me. My motto is to live life to the fullest. I try my best to live up to this at Uni but unfortunately my course comes with a rather hefty workload. Nevertheless, when I find the time I enjoy spending time with family and friends, exploring the outdoors and photographing anything that looks remotely interesting. I’m on a mission to stay fit at Uni this year, that includes morning runs on the seafront and weekly home workouts. An unfortunate knee injury has prevented me from continuing my passion for sport over the past few years but I am determined to join at least one sports team this year to get back out there. I also hope to do lots of travelling in my time on this earth. I just love setting my feet on different parts of the world, experiencing different cultures and taking in all the natural wonders of life. I am yet to set foot on all 7 continents but that is my lifelong goal.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend,

Antonette x