Uncategorized

Hello and Welcome…again!

So after a summer filled with horse riding, horse riding and more horse riding, (and the odd musical theatre show and days out with friends…) I am finally counting down the days till I go back to university for my second year. Summer for me started in late May so I am looking forward to going back to university and get my head down.

If this is your first time reading my blog then let me introduce myself. My name is Rhiannon and I study Television and Broadcasting. I became a student blogger last year and when asked whether I wanted to stay on this year the answer was a resounding “Yes!” Winning the student blogger prize last year gave me confidence to continue with my blogs this year and to keep writing for the University of Portsmouth.

This year on my blog I aim to do more food ideas for uni as my “Easy Meal ideas for university” was the most liked blog I posted last year. I hope to have a schedule sorted (in amongst my volunteering, workload and meetings) to structure my blogs a bit more and to have more of a focus each week. Hopefully when I get my new timetable I will be able to update you with all my activities and posting schedule!

For now though, enjoy some photos of me and Parker (my loan pony over the summer). I improved so much with him and I cannot wait to rejoin the equestrian club this year to further my equestrian skills and knowledge!

Rhiannon

IMG_8494.jpg

13325713_10204533936867603_5427373032545147403_n.jpg

A very dirty mirror …but a mirror selfie all the same 😛

2 thoughts on “Hello and Welcome…again!