Uncategorized

Star Blogger award!

On the 18th March it was announced that I had been awarded the Star Blogger award and had won myself a very snazzy Samsung tablet. Being announced as Star Blogger gave me a great feeling of pride in my work as I have really enjoyed blogging and despite having a little blip in my blogs I came back and produced some pieces I’m quite proud of.

I actually applied to be a student blogger while lying on a sunbed in America whilst on holiday. When I got the email to say I had been chosen I was overjoyed. I constantly look at my views to see how many people have interacted with my blogs and it seems like the favourite post so far was “Easy Meals for University”…so I think I will do more of those kind of blogs after Easter.

Me with my tablet 🙂 

IMG_6420.JPG

After I had collected my tablet

Easter has been mad. Revision has taken over but this does not mean I have not had chance to spend time with friends. I was lucky enough to get tickets for the Adele concert and she was AMAZING live. I went with an old friend from school called Aimée and we were pretty near the floor and the walkway was cleared and a few marshals surveyed the area. I turned to Aimée and said that it would be funny if Adele walked right in front of us….then a box was pulled along and went under the stage we kept joking and saying that was Adele but it turned out it actually was!! It was very funny and I still can’t believe Adele was right in front of my nose!

I cannot believe that this year is almost over and soon I will no longer be a fresher. However I cannot wait for next year and everything it holds. I am excited to move out of halls and not have to be woken up at 3:30am by a fire alarm!

I am hoping to post some more blogs after Easter so let me know if there are any you would like!