I was wanting to buy a jewellery holder for some time, but always thought some were quite expensive so I made my own using tree branche.In this post I want to show you how to make a super simple jewellery holder in 15 mins. It’s perfect for displaying jewelry in your dorm because no nails and driller required. This is not only a jewellery holder, but also a piece of wall art. 🙂
Items you will need:
– Piece of Dead or dry Branches
A few pushpins
– Craft or Spray paint (optional)
– Cup hooks (optional)
1. Find your branch (Backyard or just wooded area that will have plenty of fallen branches).
2. Clean up the branch with water and wait it to dry.
3 (optional). Spray the branch whatever colour you want and wait it to dry.
5. Lastly cut a piece of twine or hemp to wrap both ends of the branch. Finish it with knots to keep it placed.
Isn’t it beautiful in its simplicity?! Let’s try it!