Portsmouth, Uncategorized

Star Blogger !

So, this past week has been really exciting and one of my favorites so far because I was named Star Blogger of the university 🙂 I must admit the competition between me and the other bloggers was really tough , as all of them are excellent bloggers as well and have written some good posts about the uni. So I was pleasantly surprised when I was announced as the winner and additionally I got a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 as a prize! Woohoo 🙂

picsart_1453573344739.jpg

In other news, I’m one month into university studies and I haven’t been really pressured to do anything, but I know as the weeks go by, the workload is going to get increasingly big since I have several projects and essays to hand in at similar deadlines. Especially after February, I will need to really dedicate all my time into completing a report, making digital marketing artefacts for another client, doing a debate as well as starting on my final marketing project, which includes finding a client by myself to work with and creating a digital marketing strategy for them. Therefore, you can say that 2016 has been quite energetic so far 😉

How’s the first month of the year been for you? Let me know in the comments 🙂

XOXO Ntina