Uncategorized

The Beginning of Something New :)

Hello!

First of all, I need to introduce myself, my name is Ntina Rotsidi, 24 years old and I am a postgraduate student in MA Digital Marketing, with an undergraduate degree in BSc Business Management from the University of Essex. I am so excited and thrilled about being chosen to blog for such a great university with other fellow students as well as being able to share my experiences with all of you!

11752624_10207050378480988_8793461390882974611_n

I have visited Portsmouth twice before when I was on vacation with my family in the UK so I pretty much knew the whereabouts of the city, but never actually seen the University first-hand, so being a student at such an amazing and educational place with people all over the world makes this experience much more worthwhile. I have met the loveliest people so far, everyone is so welcoming and helpful.

To be honest, it was a bit stressful during the first days in Portsmouth, trying to get everything ready and sorted out with my course registration and accommodation at Trafalgar Halls, but fortunately everything went smoothly and I had an incredible first week , going out to all the freshers’ events,  clubbing, and getting to know my classmates at induction week. I have also signed up for the gym, since they had a great all-around-year offer , so it was a chance for me to get fit and healthier while I’m studying. What better combination?

Overall this has been an fascinating experience so far and I can’t wait for the next weeks! So keep an eye for the next blog post 🙂

XOXO Ntina

DSCN0119 DSCN0117DSCN0124 DSCN0127 DSCN0128 DSCN0137 wpid-dsc_0026

3 thoughts on “The Beginning of Something New :)