Uncategorized

Easter Break

So, it has been a while since I post anything here! Well, sometimes the University takes lots of time and effort from us. But now we are in the middle of Easter Break, then I took sometime to talk a little bit about what I have done so far!

Because it’s Easter, everybody start to think that I went home to see my family, celebrate the Easter with my beloved ones, but this did not happen at all, I can’t go back to Brazil until I finish everything here in the UK, so I did a trip of two weeks in Netherlands and Belgium. I can say these countries are really amazing. If you have the opportunity to go to these places I really recommend to do it. The city of Amsterdam is just one place where you can find amazing museums and canals. Part of the city was just built more or less 10 years ago, because they need space for more people and don’t want to change the style of architecture. I have been in 5 cities in these fourteen days (Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Ghent, Bruges and Brussels) each one with its uniqueness. I could pass all day talking about these places. But I need to be fast.

After passing by these places which have changed even more my way to see the world, I came up with some little joke, I picked-up my second name and did a list based on the letters of my name about what and how to do a trip and don’t regret about anything. This is a list for me, but you can use if you want. Follow the list:

R – Remember the experiences you have lived.
E – Explore each place with an open mind.
U – Uniqueness, each visit in a place even when you already have been there will be unique.
E – Expectations, go without any expectation once the weather or even the city can surprise you.
L – Live every day of your trip like this will be the last one, so you will never be regretful.

See you next time!

3 thoughts on “Easter Break