Course, Other University Factors

Welcome to my World…

I’m so sorry for not writing, it has been a bit of a rollercoaster for me this year and finding time is a challenge these days.

I’ve been working at LEGOLAND since June as my placement, doing full time hours and its been fun (most days) but its coming to an end. LEGOLAND is only open till November. So for the past few weeks I have been looking for a new job, a new placement and temporary work. Its been crazy, but lets say I’ve had two interviews in a week, so looking promising.

I’ve never really had a problem with interviews, not sure if you can guess or not, but I’m quite good at talking. I’m quite confident and am happy to talk my way out of anything.

At the moment it’s between a placement on Reception (which I’ve always wanted to do) or trainee manager in a pub (if they ever get back to me). Both would look good for my placement year but now I’m not sure which one I want. They both have pros and cons and sometimes its not up to me to decide.

I just want a fresh start on my placement, I know the first 6 months have been good for me to develop and learn new skills but its not something I can grow in nor does it compete with my course mates. I also think my parents and lecturers are quite disappointed, as well as myself, in where I have ended up.

But working throughout the summer, I have missed the sun, and well me and the boyfriend have finally booked our holiday and go away in 18 days! (not counting or anything) Hopefully a nice break and a fresh start are just round the corner…