Course, Coursework

Fifth of March.

Yes. That’s my dissertation deadline and it’s approaching a little too fast if you ask me. But in reality, I have to hand in a draft in 10 days, which means I have even less time to do it. Strangely enough, I feel quite calm about it and I will not analyse it further because I like this state of denial.

I wish I have started the write up earlier… It’s ironic because I just remembered coming to uni in the first year and getting all sorts of “tips” from graduating students and the majority of them said “start early, don’t leave things till the last minute” or something along those lines… I guess it was to prevent us from making the same mistakes they did. But guess what, I did exactly what they did…

And having said that, I would like to take this opportunity to tell all current first and second years, as well as all the prospective students: DO YOUR WORK EARLY. Don’t make the same mistake every other student makes 😉

And to all third years: Best of luck! We can do this!

Here’s something I found the other day and it made me laugh. Mainly because it’s so true! I think I’m currently at Stage 4.

One thought on “Fifth of March.

1. richard says:

I am currently floating between 3 and 4….. But I’m sure I have plenty of time. Oh there you go. Just hit 4. Work is tiring…..