Free time, Other University Factors

Time …

Liquid Sunshine just isnt cutting it for me, I mean its Summer for goodness sake! However this nice long break is really chilling me out. I have a small job which is keeping me afloat for summer and allowing me to see as many people as possible. But I cannot wait until September! Moving into our new house, a fresh start at university, a time to really concentrate on what I want from life.

I am really missing the university lifestyle and being able to do what I want, when I want. Being at home outlines how easy it is to get around Portsmouth! I mean its flat and everything is within reach, at home, if you want to go anywhere you need a car and that costs money! Also parents – dont know if anyone else is having this problem but they are starting to drive me crazy! I’m 20 now and successfully feed and looked after myself fine for 9 months but since being home its like I have to go back to being a child again. The trick is to stay out of the house as much as possible 😉

On another note, I wanted some help and to see how many people actually read this haha. I recently broke up with my “boyfriend” and Im really feeling the heartache at home. I guess you could say the distance was too much for us (well me anyway) anybody got any tips on how to deal with this pain or even how to win the guy back? Feel free to leave comments below 🙂