3 thoughts on “Questions?

1. Hi Kathryn, I know this probably wasn’t the sort of question you were expecting but I’ve just been reading through your blog posts and was wondering if you’d consider a guest post from me?

Just to introduce myself, I work for a graduate recruitment company and my job is blogger outreach which involves finding key writers across the web, building relations with them and helping to write something career-relevant to assist as many graduates as possible completely indirectly from the work we actually do (not for advertisement in any way).

I don’t know if you’d be interested but I was thinking perhaps an article with:

– Specialist insider advice on how to get a graduate job with a literature degree
    – Common mistakes made by English degree applicants
    – What sort of roles English students typically head into & why

It’ll be fun, chatty and totally aimed at students who I write for on a regular basis and I’m at the advantage of getting first-hand access to this information from our specialist consultants (plus I study English Language myself!) I really hope you’ll consider it – if only to give yourself a break from writing through exam period! Please let me know if you’re interested 🙂

Kind regards,
    Charlee Owen

PS. apologies for the comment, I couldn’t find an email address to contact you directly!

2. Kathryn says:

Hi

Thanks for the offer but I’m not sure if I’m allowed to have posts written by other people on the blog. I will double check and get back to you.

Thanks

Kathryn

• I understand don’t worry. I’ve only just seen this response sorry – I thought it would notify me! Keep me updated & i think you should be able to access my email address through the comment box somehow if its easier to communicate.

Best wishes,
      Charlee