Free time, The city

A Look Back …

Portsmouth is a beautiful city, especially when the sun is shining. The best place to be on those sunny days is Southsea common or the sea front. I went there today with my flat mate, Sian and we spoke about the last six months. Its interesting to see how much we have changed as people and how much our lives have adapted in such a short space of time.

I have developed as a person by being here, in confidence and experience. Life will throw many obstacles at you but its important to know, there is always a way around them.  In the last 6 months, I have lived with people I never knew before, started a university course, joined Show Choir, found amazing friends and coursemates, secured my first house and moved away from home!

But there is still so much more I want to do! I feel like I’m not doing enough in my life and that Ive become a ‘lazy student’. But I am very lucky to even be able to say that. I live in a beautiful city, surrounded by amazing people and right now, Im exactly where Im meant to be. Can you say the same?