Free time, Travels

Glass Half Full …

Just wanted to wish everyone a Hapy New Year! (sorry it’s a bit late) I hope you live every second of 2012 to the full! No moment should go unnoticed.

Being back home for the Christmas Holidays has been really nice to chill with parents and bond with “old” friends. You really don’t know what you miss until it’s gone. I am extremely lucky to have these awesome people in my live and to be able to see them every time I come home. But leaving them is the hardest part. I have found now, where ever I go I will miss someone, but on the other side, where ever I go I will always be with friends.

The difficult thing about having two homes though is never having what you want, where you want it. The amount of times I have gone ‘ooh i could wear such and such with this, however it’s still in Portsmouth!’ Nightmare.

But other than that, home life is sweet! It’s just adjusting to the different lifestyles which can be the challenge.

3 thoughts on “Glass Half Full …

1. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. nice to know you.

2. Ilin says:

Fun times, indeed. The possibility to make a choice and improvise is what makes life interesting, isn’t it? And the people – they make it worthwile. I’m sure I’d trade half my stuff to be able to be at home and study here at the same time…