Course, Free time

Late nights, early mornings…

It all ends up equalling a very tired Kathryn!

I love my degree but right now I have 3 essays to write, a reflective journal and graduate job application to fill in, and an exam to revise for, all within the next month! It can get pretty manic and, after planning an essay today, I’ve managed to spend the majority of my evening in the lounge with my housemate, watching Sorority Girls on E4 (it’s awful but just so addictive) and listening to Christmas songs (it can’t be helped) rather than actually getting on with any more work.

We also went on Elf Yourself earlier and made a video of ourselves dressed as elves which we kept cracking up at. I’d definitely give it a go as it’s just too funny!

One of the not so exciting aspects of student life is cleaning. Admittedly, our house has not been at its cleanest recently (and we’ve gained ourselves one or two furry friends… shh, don’t tell my Mum). Finally though we cleaned the living area and the bathroom is as spotless as it’s ever been.

If only I could be bothered to clean my own room then maybe I’d have somewhere to start writing these essays!

2 thoughts on “Late nights, early mornings…

1. We stumbled over here coming from a different web address and thought I may as well check things out.
    I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to going over your web page repeatedly.